It is the ideas and perspective of courageous sign language interpreters and industry stakeholders that make StreetLeverage a valuable resource.
To that end, StreetLeverage welcomes submissions.
Please read the requirements and guidelines prior to making a submission.
Requirement & Guidelines
- Must be original works and not already published elsewhere online.
- May not exceed 1800 words.
- Should contain a title of no more than 70 characters (including spaces) and reference sign language interpreting.
- Should link to at least one published article on StreetLeverage.com.
- Must accompany a short bio and current picture.
- Should not be self-promotional or promotional of any specific company.
- Should be well proofread.
Note, posts that are deemed to be submitted for payment or for the primary purpose of generating SEO backlinks for specific keywords or keyword phrases will not be published. These determinations are up to the sole discretion of StreetLeverage.com. Submission does not guarantee publication.Complete the form below to send your original submission.